“Gyro Stabilized, Drive Agnostic, Redundancy”
Tiller Drive, Quadrant Driven, and Wind Vane Control
San Francisco Bay phone: email: twitter: facebook:
Our company is the premier manufacturer/distributor/producer/designer of outstanding goods and services that our customers just love. When you buy our goods, you can count on world class customer service, amazing ongoing support, incredible pricing, and quality that is unmatched in the industry. Any industry. Count on...
Autopilots and drives for shorthanded racing and cruising, using the latest solid state compass and gyro technologies.
o Tiller Steered Vessels – robust linear drive. Detail
o Wind vane automation for light air, motoring, or downwind steering. Detail
o Autopilot Gyro Electronics designed to drive existing systems Detail
o Wireless remote enables steering. Detail
o Covers for Actuators and Controller Details
– Tiller drive: A modern and very powerful drive unit with all metal gearing is available and applicable to existing installations.
– Controller, state of the are electronics, with built in wireless remote, implements a gyro stabilized autopilot. Costs are kept low through simple low cost displays and off the shelf water tight packaging.
– Vane control: A control unit with LED display, terminal and drive connection unit, and a actuator with attachment brackets.
– Backup System: Can be installed alongside an existing rudder drive system. This consists of a control, and drive electronics enclosures.
– Components: The Autopilot consists of a control enclosure, a motor drive enclosure, and an actuator, as shown.
– Status: Final Testing is complete. Pilot production is underway.
If you have questions we will be happy to respond. All contact email addresses will remain confidential and will only be used to notify the respondent of product release status. Product testing is in the San Francisco Bay area and the north east Pacific.
Phone(text or voice): 408 384 8094 Skype: +14089155537
Address: 16237 Maya Way
City: Los Gatos, Ca. 95030
Autopilot and Autonomous Steering Methods Learn More